From: D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jun 17, 2011 4:37 am
Subject: Re: Welcome New Member - 1963 Dodge Polara

Welcome Jim, these guys are OK most of the time, well some of the time, OK, a great bunch of guys, if only they knew more about cars. All kidding aside, great bunch of knowledgeable guys, who have great desire for these ugly old Mopars. Ask any question and you shall receive the answer, post-haste.

DJ