My Profile

My name is Stephen "Chick" Andrachek.  I was born in December of 1950 and I grew up in the best times this country has ever seen.  I have loved MOPARS my entire life.  In 1969 I had a clone Max Wedge Dodge 440 two door hardtop.  I now have a clone Max Wedge 1962 Dodge With a .040 over 1967 440 for 448 cubes.  It puts out almost 600 HP and has a push-button TF with a 3500 rpm torque converter, 3.91 gears, B.F. Goodrich 8.8 inch soft tread street slicks, a Trans-Go No. 2 shift kit in the 727 trans, a solid lifter Hughes Cam, Hughes Aluminum rocker arms, "H" beam rods, the best Keith Black pistons, a Dvorak one-way screen windage tray with a crank scraper set .010 from the crank, an original '62 Max Wedge crossram intake with 2 750 Edelbrock carbs, 2" Doug's coated headers, an aluminum radiator with an electric fan, new carpets, seat covers and headliner, radio and heater delete, cam specs are a 108 degree center line, 248 degrees duration on the intake at .005 lift with 1.6 rocker arms and 252 degrees duration on the exhaust side.  Valve lift is .600 on the intake and .610 on the exhaust.  It also has Edelbrock Victor aluminum heads ported to Max Wedge size plus a Stage 1 pocket port job.  It uses 87 octane gas as it has only 125 lbs. of cranking pressure and still makes all that horsepower.  I love this site and the many other MOPAR-for-life people here with me too.  God Bless us all, each and every one.