Re: Fw: 440 head question

 Thanks Chick!   I appreciate all info and that was a lot!  8-)  I did
bookmark the Huges website after your last info, but did not have time
to look at their wares.  I thought there was a seperat valley cover
and intake gaskets, but had been unable to find them.  Sounds like
Hughes is a very good source..................................MO