Re: Welcome New Member - 1963 Dodge Polara

Re: Welcome New Member - 1963 Dodge Polara

yes welcome
It has taken me 10 yrs to finish my project
'63 dodge "440" 2 dr post
(pictures to follow soon)
but it was all worth it -first time out cruzin and all the looks
good luck ...you couldn't have picked a better site for early dodge info
Enzo