Re: Brake Light Switch (was Electrical question)

Re: Brake Light Switch (was Electrical question)

Ah, thanks Dave. Sometimes it is easier to unbolt the front seat and pull it out of the way instead of performing a full bore "Mork from Ork" gymnastics routine. :) Glad you are physically up to the task, in any case!

Thanks,
Gary H.