Re: Off Topic: 1950 mercury 4 trade

He'll find someone that is not as hardcore into Mopars as we are
that'll make the trade. Alot of people LOVE those Merc's, and Mopars
are 3,4 or 5 on their list. My personal preference is Mopar or No Car,
but the Merc sounds really nice!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 05 Ram 2500 CTD, 4WD, QC, LB, Laramie
21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3