Re: Ohio Motorsports Expo, February 5, 2011, Hemis/Car Show, Swap Meet &

Re: Ohio Motorsports Expo, February 5, 2011, Hemis/Car Show, Swap Meet & Car Cor

Don
Are you going  to have a car at the expo?
I plan on being there just to look.
E-mail of line and we can exchange phone #'s and meet up if you want.
Later
Bill Harrison
65 Coronet 2 dr post