Re: Another tranny question

You wouldnt go 40 miles without a kickdown.  You will burn up the clutches from no fluid pressure. The kickdown provides pressure. You can wire it back and adjust it by the downshifts. Didnt it shift funny/early? If you have the pressure turned ALL the way up on the valve body you will be ok because it will conpensate for it. If you do this, turn the pressure all the way up, and the kickdown ever falls off, you wont burn it up. This does work, it did happen to me on my 440 Charger. Hook up somethingior use a manual valva body and you dont need any kickdown.