RE: Power Brake Conversion?

Can you really get all of the old fluid out? I would be so afraid of lumpy slime to some extent when you change over to Dot 5. Per another post; my experience was not good. It was due to ignorance but I would hate to see the same thing happen with our old cars.
Starters are too expensive to be tossing around; besides you would probably catch my weak throw and say thanks for the part....Nice spare.
Later
Bill Harrison
BTW do you live around Bloomington and do you go the Cruise in at the old Dairy Queen in Greenwood?