Re: Power Brake Conversion?

Yes, the 880 and Chrysler brake parts should interchange. I think Disc Brake Conversion Kits from AAJ Brakes are an option.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html has a link to AAJ. I don't know what other C body discs conversions are currently available. That's what I'd do is switch to disc brakes. They sell a full kit that includes a new master cylinder. You can ask AAJ about power assist and pedal force required.

When you write you "adjusted the wheel cylinders to the book" do you mean you have "total contact brakes" -- i.e., 2 wheel cylinders per wheel?

Thanks,
Gary H.