RE: ’62 Cop Car?

Wow. Quite a neat ride! I bet you had fun with it!

My 2c is sometime between 1962 and 1974 a person took a genuine 1962 cop car and modified the Windsor to mimic a 1962 Chrysler 300H. BTW, I know a mechanic who remembers in the late '60's and the 70's pulling the long ram dual quad intakes off these motors and tossing the intakes into the trash; he replaced them with a single 4bbl because the engines were easier to work in with s single 4bbl!

Thanks,
Gary H.