Re: pleasae explain mopar throttle kickdown to me

Re: pleasae explain mopar throttle kickdown to me

Neal,

I'm guessing yours isn't working since you brought it up.  I just got mine dialed in the other night.  I found that my throttle wasn't going to WOT.  Once I got that adjusted properly, I was able to get the kickdown rod adjusted, and it runs great now.  It only took a few minutes to do it all.

Dave
'64 Belvedere