Re: pleasae explain mopar throttle kickdown to me

Re: pleasae explain mopar throttle kickdown to me

i see so it modulates pressure for the tranny?  so the more throttle ,
maybe, the more pressure or something. see i always thought  it just
had to do with the gear drop down when u stab it, hence
"kickdown",this all makes sense
 thanks Darwin
  neal Zimmerman, eugene oregon

----