From: Mike Phelps [mailto:mikeph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:30 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Polishing Bright Anodizing

Paul, I did the trim on my Belvedere and it turned out great. After
stripping it with easyoff (yellow can only) oven cleaner, I buffed the trim
with a medium compound and buff wheel on the bench grinder. Then a fine buff
compound and fine buff wheel. The trick is to get the piece hot with the
wheel, use gloves. They came out like a mirror.
MP
1965 Belvedere Convertible

Sent from my iPhone