To: "Mopar Club" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 9:30 AM
Subject: Leafs Springs Revisited

Nick Tiberio, Thanks for your link posting.
After much head spinning here, a few painful muscles, both from head spinning and crawling under cars I have decided that my 65 B Body uses the 22" forward and 36" rear lengths. I see that 65 is listed in both categories..fwd length of 22" and 21". I am going to use 5 leaf Mopar Performance parts # 4452982, 4452983. Now I need to surf out the best price. I can only hope my buddy Steve Mick has survived his head spinning ordeal and is still with us! How goes it MO?
Ollie

----

----