To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 10:58 PM
Subject: Re: no more chevy v8S

The 350 is a small block, not a big block so the street rod guys will still have millions of them to bastardize there old fords, Plymouth's and dodges.. It makes me sick when I go to a show and see so many of the old rods with the 350 in it. It doesn't cost that much more to use a 302 or 360 crate motor in them, but being original not in their vocabulary.
Rants over now....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
Oops is that politically correct....