Re: Brake-fuel-transmission cooler- line sizes?

Re: Brake-fuel-transmission cooler- line sizes?

Dodger, I'm going to buy a flaring tool. My cars are 64 B body Sport Furys.

First task is to convert my front drum brakes to disc, so think I'll need to fab some lines from the dual master cylinder (replacing the single m/c) to the porportioning valve, maybe some to the connections with the rubber lines? What size are the brake lines? If I measure, is the OD what I'm looking for?

Second task is to restore the transmission cooler lines. Someone replaced the steel (?) lines with copper and they were too short, so they bridged the gap with rubber hose and hose clamps. What size are the cooler lines?

Third task will be to install an electric fuel pump to prime the car after it's been sitting. I just hate to think (right or wrong) about the engine grinding away when it should be started and lubing itself properly. What size are the fuel lines?

I'm thinking these connections are all 45 degree double flare.

Thanks for any help offered. Very much appreciated.

/Butch/Ferndale, WA