From: Gary H. [mailto:spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 9:27 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Anti-poly vibes

Indeed. I'm pretty sure it was Steve Dulcich from Mopar Muscle Magazine that
wrote a similar statement earlier this year about Poly (lack of parts, not
"worth" putting $ in compared to a LA, etc.) I wrote Mopar Muscle Magazine
an e-mail with some updates but have not heard back yet.

To Mopar Muscle Magazine's credit, they have online the full text and
pictures of two articles by our own Top Polyhead Gary Pavlovich: How To Give
A 318 Poly Engine More Power - Mopar's Rodney Dangerfield The Mighty 318
Poly Gets The Last Laugh!
* 318 Poly Engine More Power, Part 1!
* 318 Poly Engine More Power, Part 2!
Links are at the bottom of