Cops for Tots Car Show

It was a fantastic car show and a great day for Mopars, in snowy Mississippi.  91 vehicles braved the cold weather and supported the Brandon PD for a worthy cause. 3 Mopars were in attendance and believe it or not all 3 came home with the gold. We won 3 place in the classic division with our 65 Satellite, a 70 Cuda won the ladies choice and a Dodge won 2 place in the dirt track race car division.
This was the second annual show and the cops really had it together this year and presented a super show. Allot of door prices, gift certificates, car washes, oil changes, etc. Car's we classed (by them) as they registered. Drag cars, Dirt Race Cars, Motorcycles, Classic, Street Scene. I liked the street scene idea. A class for the newer cars, low riders, jumping trucks?, etc... A team of 5 cop's were the judges using the 100 point/10 category  judging sheet. They were serious and worked hard in their judging efforts.
Looking forward to next years show.
Ollie
http://picasaweb.google.com/satellite1965/CopsForTots#

----