To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 4:36 PM
Subject: 850 DP vs dual 4's

Hey guys, I plan on replacing the sp 750 Holley on the 426 in my 64
Polara this winter with a dp 800 Holley I have. I've also been
considering going to a dual 4 setup. Which do you guys/gals think is
better, performance-wise? The dual 4 set will cost a lot more as I
already have the 850. Are dual 4's THAT much more trouble to set up and
keep adjusted? Do they perform a noticable amount better, or is it
mostly for show? The engine has headers, a 513" Lunati Voodoo cam, small
amount of head work with smaller valves, and a 4-spd with 3:91 gears.
I'm also installing an A833 od.

----

----