From: Enzo Cremasco [mailto:csmopars@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:30 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2 tranny questions

Hello gentlemen
I have 2 issues -First one
Steve Charete was kind enough to forward tranny adjustment info.
My ride- 63 dodge "440"- 528 heni -cross ram Holley 600's-  PB Auto- My
issue is that on stands I've adjusted the tranny so that I get reverse When
I drop it on the ground the button depresses but NO reverse.
Second question -Is anyone else running a crossram and what are you using
for a transmission "TV" cable- I bought the Bouchillion unit but maybe
there's a better set-up or mounting pattern.
As always any help appreciated
regards
Enzo

----