To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:10 AM
Subject: RE: Thoughts on my set-up

OOOO, believe me you don't want the nude thing. I have really done about
everything to lighten it up and we did discuss taking out the back seat.
The trunk is empty and no hood.

spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Good luck Rich!

Reminds me of a BBQ oriented discussion around the metal "campfire"
grill. The guys, several of who had a few adult beverages in their
stomachs, were debating how to quickly lower their Mopar's et. Weight
reduction! was the insight. Among the brainstorm results:  "Remove the
car's rear seat" -- "Remove the trunk mats" -- "Remove the carpets" -- "Remove fat: the driver goes on a liquid diet and looses 10 pounds" -- "The driver removes his clothes and drives nude" :D

Thanks,
Gary H.