RE: Thoughts on my set-up

My car weighed 4000lbs with me and a full tank of gas w/spare tire. I
have been running about a 1/2 tank at the track. I can't go too low
since it's a ways from home. If I had an escort I could take a couple
gas cans along and get it lower.

I have 3:91 gears and I ran 34lbs front and 28lbs rear. I don't have any
traction problems and the car is very streetable. I wouldn't mind some
4:56's but then I don't think it'd be easy to drive on the Interstate.

I'm sure the dist could use some more help too but it's so much better
now than it had been. I've run both with and without the vac attached,
but not for awhile. It seems spunkier with the vac to me. Also my
experiments with the ballast resistor have taught me that it runs best
on the street with a .8ohm and best at the track with a .25ohm. The 1.5
sucks! That is with my Mopar electronic w/orange box. The new Accel coil
works well too and the NGK's. (R5670-8)

----