Re: Aluminum vs. cast iron

I had to go to drop base air cleaners on my max wedge, I could have gone
with shorter aircleaners, but was concerned about the restriction, I am not sure
if this is an option with the stock type air cleaners or not, I nave not
compared them side by side, one could always do some cutting and install the
center part in a stock setup, it would not show when installed on engine, but
would drop the top at least a half inch.

In a message dated 3/27/2009 4:35:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,