Engine Mounts - RB Engine in Polara

Does anyone happen to have pictures of how the engine mounts look with
the engine mounted to them?

The only reason I am asking is on the driver side, the mount is only
half used...

The engine looks correct in the car when fully let down, It just
strikes me as weird that one engine mount(Passenger side) is full
utilized and the driver's side is only half utilized....

That's the reason I am asking for pictures...for comparison sake..

If you want to contact me, use 64polara500@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance,
Layne