world 440 block

any body heard good /bad about these new blocks.  I called world and
they wanted 3400 finish machined for a 4.50 bore, but Mancini was 2650
finish machined.
  How can there be that much difference between world ( who makes them
) and Mancini??
  World says the can easily take 1000 horse and probably 1500.
    I have dealt with mancini in the past and liked them, had no problems.
  neal zimmerman, eugene oregon