New High Performance Polycamshaft/lifters/springs for sale

New High Performance Polycamshaft/lifters/springs for sale

Polyheads,

I thought I would offer a High Performance Poly Camshaft package to the lists at a sale price since Christmas is approaching and money is often tighter than usual.

New 264/.480" 224@.050 solid camshaft with matching high lift valve springs and new Poly solid lifters -
$399 + actual shpg. cost.  (you save over $60); power is from 2000-6000rpm; a very nice street/strip combo that doesn't require a high stall convertor; much like the 340LA cam but with more punch.

E-mail me off-list with any questions/interest.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our mail list members!
Gary Pavlovich

----