Cam Swap Stuff-Bolts & Clearances

I'm FINALLY going to do my cam swap soon and I'm thinking...will I be
OK using the 43 year old intake bolts that are in the engine? or
should I investigate getting new hardware? If so, who has them?

Also, this is my first solid lifter cam swap. When I set my cold
valvetrain clearances, where should I do it...where the lifter meets
the cam? If not then how am I going to set a clearance on a cupped
pushrod mating to a rocker arm tip that fits in the cup? And then how
should I do the hot clearance?

Thanks

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert