New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

---------

FOR SALE

1965 Chrysler Newport Convertible for sale (maybe it is a 300; I admit I know almost nothing about it. I am selling my dad's car.) It is missing the hydraulic cylinders for the top; there is no front clip, no motor or tranny. We DO have a Wyoming title.  Asking $650.00 or best offer. -- I also have a 1966 Chrysler 4 door hard top with a 318 that runs, which dad had planned to use parts off of for the convertable.  I also have the title for it! Please contact Christy for more info. at: 307-267-5568 or emails to: paisley_AT_bresnan_DOT_net (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (July 29, 2008)

Parts For Sale 1964 Plymouth Belvedere
* Back-up lights with lenses - typical pitting and light cracking on lenses  -  $20
* Rear pinion snubber for 8 3/4 - $7.50
* 7 blade steel fan 17.5 inch diameter with 1 inch spacer - not sure of year, but it fit my 1964 Max Wedge just fine - $25
* 1 pair of valve cover decals 426 Super Stock - $10
* 2 sets of Offenhauser Max Wedge intake manifold gaskets - $7.50 each
* Right front turn signal lens - minor cracking - $7.50
* Front fender chrome - 2 left spears, 1 right spear, 1 left arrow point - minor denting and scratches - $25 for all 4 pieces
* Metal Garage Signs: White with red letters:
 - Max Wedge Parking Only - all others will be cross  rammed - 12 inches X 18 inches - $20
 - Belvedere Parking Only - all others will be towed  - 12 inches X 18 inches - $20
 - 1964 Plymouth Drive - 4 inches x 18 inches - $7.50 (green with  white letters)
Parts are located in Davenport, Iowa 52806, and prices do not include shipping costs
Please contact Brian Schlump  (563) 445-7579  brianjan_64_AT_msn_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (July 29, 2008)

----