Nice Drag Mopar

Just My Two Cents for what it's worth, I would be very leery of this car!
The wheel wells are cut out!! Our cars are unibody construction and the
wheel wells are a necessary part of of the body for support of the front
frame. In time stress cracks will form, front fenders will ripple & buckle
and ultimately it will tear its self apart. Or maybe it already has as
reflected in the price! Believe it or not on 62s the fins in the front
fenders will actually slow the process down because of the added support
they provide. Time Will tell!!  Years ago a friend of mine did the same
thing to a 1967 Formula S Barracuda to reduce weight.  I warned him of a
potential problem and he scoffed at my suggestion and cut them out.  He
installed a high horse 440 and a few years later he was looking for a new
body because he was tired of stop drilling & welding up cracks in the floor
and body.  The car actually had a bow to it and the windshield cracked or
should I say more than one of them did.  He to the end said the windshields
were not installed correctly.

 Herb

1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Challenger RT