tadayq

Actually today went well. My pal came over and help all moring. Wechanged the oher tire. he suggestedi look at his brakes but he would drive and buy lunch. He put my tires in the back of his truck and we dropped them off at the guy I bought the tubes from. he balanced them for nothing with a little arrm twist although not much. We fixed GWs brakes. Took a couple of minutes. He took hi stroked 355 in poly to the u[holstery shop for a vynal top/O am sure he enjoyed dring his old fury done the road. i ran cop interference from behind but it proved no problem. The guy blew his mind at the upholstery shop when he saw the poly with 2 4bbls. Just headers too , no mufflers yet so it sounded cool. We got back and wired up the new to me big vertival mill. It runs real well. I am feeling guilty for buying ot so cheap/
We finshed up the day with a quick photo shoot of the /6 rail outside and a hot lap of the lake in the ol max wedge 63. It was a good day.
Don
Author of
Return to Deutschland (True Adventure)
Old Reliable (Mopar)