Re: 4 to 2 door (was RE: 63 Dodge - 2 door post)

Re: 4 to 2 door (was RE: 63 Dodge - 2 door post)

I saw the ultimate conversion this weekend. this guy took a 68? Malibu
4 door, cut the car vertically @ the center of the front door, and @
the center of the rear door, removed the entire section in between,
and grafted it back together. Ended up taking almost 48" out of the
length of the car. This thing is SHORT and wild looking...unlike
anything I've ever seen. Tag said "HALFBAD". I'll post some pics. I'm
not a Chebby fan but you guys gotta see this thing...truly wild!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert