Re: 318 Eddy Performer manifold questions

Re: 318 Eddy Performer manifold questions

You will have to make a little bending modification to your linkage
bracket (which you'll figure out easily) and you'll have to extend
your kickdown linkage if I remember correctly. I ended up finding an
extra one, cut the sleeve and threaded rod part off, and added them
together to get the linkage long enough...it worked just fine.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert