RE: rad t

Sean B wrote:

> George, what electric fan setup did you use?  I can't find one that will
>
> fit as a puller, because the water pump is too close to the radiator.  I
>
> think I have 3.5", if I recall.
>
> Sean
>

> george smith wrote:
> >
> > I bought a 3 core 65 Imp. rad off ebay for 90, had it checked and put on
> >
> > a electric fan
I have a freebie fan from a Camaro or Firebird. It is maybe aftermarket
and the blade and motor are reverseible so it can be a pusher or puller.
I don't know the dimension but it's small enough that I can put it on
the front of my radiator alongside my trans cooler and use it as a
pusher along with my engines flex-fan. I'll use a toggle switch straight
off the battery with it's own fuse. Then at the drags or ?? I can even
have the engine off and run the fan for awhile to help cool it down.

----