To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 7:01 PM
Subject: RE: numbers matching '64 383 engine?

Thanks for your reply.

I thought that all those major parts were date stamped before '65. As long as your drive train pre-dated your car body/chassis you most likely had an original car. If those parts were made after the body -- they were replaced.

Who in the club can confirm -- is there such as thing as numbers matching '64 Mopar?