From: Sean B [mailto:polecat2@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 7:37 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Starter for 64 Plymouth 383

Rick, I'm not sure if I'm right, but I know the connectors on these newer
starters don't work but aren't these just extensions?  These connectors hit
the block on my 440, but they unbolted from the starter and, underneath were
another set of connectors that worked out fine.  In other words, the
connector was nothing more than a connector adapter bolted to the main
connector, if that makes sense.  Is this what you are referring to, or is
there something else?

Thanks,

Sean

RCoronetfreak@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Make sure it is for a '95 and back Magnum motor...Magnums started in
> '92 or so.  May be more applications dating further back, but '96 and
> up have a different connection and you would need to get a little
> jumper harness for, that used to be available from Chrysler.

----
topic.  Thanks!

----