Re: B-Body Brake Conversion Revisited

2 more cents. I have paid less for complete 73-6 a body disc setups including usable rotors.? i hope the MC you have is a disc brake MC (the rear?reservoir is bigger than the front), but failing that you can get one from rock auto for 30 bucks rebuilt.? just get the manual brake MC for a 73 Satellite.? I converted my 69 charger and also my 63 fury and 67 satellite.

-----Original Message-----
From: Don H. <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 8:22 pm
Subject: Re: B-Body Brake Conversion Revisited

I can't say for sure if those spindels are a direct fit or not. since there were no factory disc brakes on a B Body until 66 and they were IIRC a KH 4 piston set up They look like the 73-76 A Body spindels. I'd quiery the seller and find out for sure. I did the A Body 73-76 disc swap on a 69 Charger and it worked great and still used my 14 in wheels. If they are the A Body spindels, I'd be willing to bet you could find them a lot less expensive elsewhere. Of course you still have to buy all the rest of the stuff you mentioned. Just my 2c.?
Don?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx>?