B-Body Brake Conversion Revisited

OK...I want to double check what's left of the info in my brain before I
make a purchase.

I want to convert my 65 Coronet w/ 4 wheel drums to front manual disc
for the upcoming driving season. I already have a MC from a 70 coronet
w/ man brakes.

The way I see it, if I buy these disc brake spindles w/ caliper
brackets...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1962-74-Mopar-B-E-body-spindles_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ34200QQihZ001QQitemZ110179282638QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

then all I need to get and install the rest of the parts (Proportioning
valve, brake line to said valve, rotors, calipers, pads, bearings, etc),
bleed them, and I'm good to go, correct? And the above spindles are a
direct fit?

And my next question is will this disc setup allow me to run my stock
14" wheels? or will need to goto 15's? Finally, are there several
different sizes of disc's available or just one size. Sorry...all my
knowledge intimate knowledge about parts interchange is w/ A-Bodies.

Thanks in advance!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----