Re: B-Body Brake Conversion Revisited

I've got some more research to do before I buy, but I'd like to stick
w/ all B-body parts I guess so I'm not trying to remember several
different car models for parts in the future!

Speaking of the other stuff...since when do standard replacement
rotors cost $150?!?!?!?! I remember buying these things for $35-40,
maybe $50 TOPS! HOLY CRAP they are pricey now!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert