Re: What about this sticky goop in my gas tank?

Re: What about this sticky goop in my gas tank?

Any of the radiator shops around here will clean our
gas tanks. Then we usually get them to install a drain
and put a coating inside the tank to protect it from
rust and corrosion. I think this costs about $150-180.
Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara 4 dr 318poly w/goodies

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

----