Re: Hood

Hi Neil I missed you on the 23rd at Woodburn. The Wagon ran really well at Woodburn and the next Saturday at Sacramento. We had a good trip and saw lots of neat Mopars at the tracks. I hope to freshen up the old 440 over the winter and make a trip to Vegas in the spring. The Wagon ran a best of 11.68 at 117 mph down at Sacramento. Not bad for an all steel 4150 lb car. My biggest problem is not the car, it is my reaction times. The older I get the harder it is to be constant on the lights. Ter409

----