Re: cuda colors (off topic, sorry!)

Ok Robert...pardon my ignorance, but what the devil
are "billboards"?
and by the way...your post about the 727 shifting
problems and "going to need it work" 'cause you're
going to the track. May I suggest that you obtain the
Transgo Kit (number 2 if still streetable and 3 if all
out racing) and fix any and all problems before they
occur. The 727 is a very good trans , but it has
several problems that can be fixed VERY inexpensively
BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! The kit will also tighten up the
shifts, stop some blow by vomiting of fluids and other
things. I have one that I am going to install in my
Max wedge clone (440 "Old Reliable based) next
week...I am loking forward to the expected results...I
will keep you posted, but I am sure the improvements
will be there.
  There is a great article about the 727 on the
Moparts.com tech pages

Bob Fortson

Bob Fortson
--- Robert <r.lane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Bill
> I suspected that was the case, seeing as you could
> pretty much spec what you
> wanted, but RED Billboards?
> Anyone else know if there were red ones? I think
> I've seen a pic somewhere,
> but I may be dreaming that.....
> Robert

Be a PS3 game guru.