Re: re:a body 8.75 rears

Another option, if you can find them, is a 73-76 A body with discs
that got the 7.25 instead.  That axle will fit perfectly in your 8.75
and will be BBP.

Seems a bit steep even at $650, I've seen them around on moparts and
other areas for less.  Once again depends on how good the condition
and the gear ratio.

Do you want 3.55s on your daily driver?

MJ

> You will have to have the axles redrilled or new axles made to get the 5 on
> 4-1/2 bolt pattern. All "A" body rear ends came from the factory with 4"
> bolt pattern. The later "A" body rears (starting about 1973) with 4-1/2 bolt
> pattern were 8-1/4. Gary Bradshaw Ft. Worth, Texas

Menko Johnson
menkoj@xxxxxxxxx