RE: awb mopars

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caaeatubOyW3Na/Amazing phone

4208.7 tech bulletin is really nothing more than  a blue print to show u
how to make the "JIG" to modify the car on, it isnt a blueprint of the
car.   The first factory twelve were made on this jig, most AWBS  after
the fact were not, it is not necessary by any means.Commons sense and
cross bracing is whats really needed to make sure things stay put.
   Haldimans book" Journey thru hemiland" shows u about all u need to
   know. He has drawings in there about where the cuts and welds were
   made. Studying Performance Kings site and the numerous photos he
   posts of the process will fill in the blanks.The hot rod article of
   march 2005 is also good.
   Save the 300 or so bucks u will pay for 4208.7 and put it towards the
   project.
      The whole thing about guys hoarding AWB information is so stupid.
      Performance King is very generous with his "secret" photos and
      when mine is complete I plan to foto document the whole process on
      my internet site for anyone to see.
   These cars arent all  that complicated, it  just takes a slow hand
   and thinking thrice before u cut.
   Oh and  about 100 spot weld cutter bits!
    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caaeatBbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.