RE: awb mopars

[AD removed for archives]
Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
caaeatubOyW3Na/Amazing phone

Lynn Miller wrote:

> ok I changed my settings so lets see if everyone gets
> my message, Iam building a 65 belvedere 2 door sedan
> altered wheelbase car and I need photos of afx mopars
> for referance.I would like too have pictures of sedans
> that where raced in the 60s and newer clones not so
> much. any help would be awsome, you can send photos to
> my email plypkup41@xxxxxxxxx  thank you one and all
> for your time.             dean

Get a copy of Chrysler technical manual 4208.7.It is a 22 page manual
Chrysler included with AWB packages sent to race teams.There is also a
full scale blueprint that came with the kit, but that will be
considerably harder to get your hands on.

4208.7 was a closely guarded document in the Mopar circles, but has
recently become more available through ebay and other sources thanks to
people who are more willing to share.I know 3 people here in Denver that
have copies,but were unwilling to make anyone else a copy.It's the Old
Mopar Boy syndrome.Let me see if that's changed.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

  64 Savoy Post
  64 Bel Post
  64 Dodge 330 Post

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caaeatBbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.