Parting Out/Selling 63 New Yorker

[AD removed for archives]
caad3p7bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

I'm not sure why this message didn't post the first time, I emailed it
to the address, this time I'm gonna try posting it through their
website.  Here's the original message:

Hey all,
    I'm new to this group and I'm sure I'll be a part of it for a while.
 Currently I have a 58 Chrysler Windsor, a 63 Southhampton Lebaron, and
a 63 New Yorker.  The engine was froze from sitting in the LeBaron so
its been pulled and will be rebuilt over time. The engine is coming out
of the New Yorker and getting popped into the LeBaron.  So you all are
lucky enough to get those hard to find parts that you're just dieing to
get your hands on.  This new yorker is fully loaded with AC, power
brakes, power seats, power windows, auto-pilot and much much more.  The
frame is solid and a alot of the body only has surface rust, the two
rear quarters are shot.   This car runs and drives right now, but as I
said the engine and tranny are getting pulled.  I was driving it around
to a couple local car cruises this past summer.  As you can tell there
are some amazing parts here.  Let me know what you need, just send me an
email with 63 New Yorker in the heading.  I live in a burb of detroit.
I am willing to part with the whole car minus the engine and tranny if
someone is interested.

Thanks all! Hope to hear from ya real soon.

-- Joe McGuire
'58 Windsor
'63 Southhampton Lebaron
'63 New Yorker