Carpet.........

[AD removed for archives]
caad3p7bOyW3Na/PC PowerScan

Guys,

With all the mention of carpet, I might as well put this on here, in case
anyone is interested.

I bought a red carpet set from ACC 3 years ago, for my 64 Savoy. While my
wife and I were in LasVegas, my youngest son was going to surprise me and put it
in for me.Well, he pulled the seats out, spread the front carpet out and
proceded to trim around the 2" roll bar in front, got a perfect fit, then went over
to the other side and trimmed it to fit around the roll bar.

Only after he finished the last side did he realize that he had pulled it
away from the other side by 1", so the carpet is now away from the rollbar by 1".

When we got home, he was quite upset with himself, so I bought another carpet
set (they will not sell front or rear seperately, you must buy the set ), and
used just the front, and did it right.

So, I have a red carpet set from ACC for a 64 Savoy, back set never unrolled,
front set has 2 - 2" holes, one on each side near the front kick panels for
sale cheap. By cheap, I'm thinking like $65, and you pay shipping.

There is enough that goes under the back seat that any good carpet shop can
use material from under the rear seat area and patch it in. It wouldn't be good
enough for a true show car, but for a daily driver, that probably has floor
mats it would be great. If anyone is interested, contact me off list.

Rich StLouisMo
64 MaxWedgeSavoy