RE: Sad day for the mopar world.

[AD removed for archives]
Ben & Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs®?
Take our Nationwide Ice Cream Survey today! Receive a FREE* $100
Restaurant Gift Card of your choice or $100 worth of Ben &
Jerry?s® or Häagen-Dazs® ice cream for participating!
caadVYQbOyW3Na/Ice Cream Research Survey

Here in NY if someone hits you and it's 100% their fault you can call
their insurance company and do a 3rd party complaint. I've done this
twice already. You negotiate with the other guys insurance, not yours.
They have no stated value for your car to begin with. They must by law
send an adjuster out in 48 hours. If you provide documentation, ie.
reciepts, classified comps, ect. they will settle with you. You agree to
a price and they send you a waver saying you wont sue them. Both times I
ended up with more then I thought the damage was worth.

Scott Mirabella
64 fury vert
383 4speed
LongIsland, NY

Ben Jr. Morgan wrote:

> Well, The Beast was wrecked today in the high school parking lot where I
> always figured it'd get it. I was pulling into a parking spot to my
> right and a truck that was stopped past the parking spot going the same
> way I was backed into me with excessive speed. The right front fender,
> hood, grill and everything but the bumper are all gone and mangled. The
> driver's door does not open, and I had to pull the fender out of my tire
> to drive it home. Needless to say I'm suspended for what I did to the
> driver of the other vehicle and my foot is nice and bruised from kicking
> his truck for being an utter hick.
> I got an estimate at $1653.95 for repairs, the frame is not bent. There
> is talk of totaling the car, though it is fixable. Any suggestions as to
> preventing this please come forward, I'm not gonna get much for it if I
> total it and buy it back. Thanks for any support, I love my car.Get more
> from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

[AD removed for archives]
Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
caadVJ0bOyW3Nf/911PaydayAdvance

----

bOyW3N.