more a-833 questions

[AD removed for archives]
Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
caad0PSbOyW3Na/Nationwide Survey

Been doing more research on my idea to swap my a-833 into the 64 Dodge
330.
  Its looking good, but I did find one snag mentioned in the MP Chassis
  manual.
    It said that the 71 Ebody trannies ( thats me)  had shifter lever
    arms with two holes ( dont know why really, i think more
    adjustability)They say that because of this , the 71 e-body tranny
    wont work in the earlier b-bodies.  Does anybody know if its
    possible to just swap the  shifter levers from an earlier  a-833
    into  mine??
  ( PS I am referring to the arms that stick out on the left side of the
  tranny from the side cover, not sure thats the correct name for the
  part.)
   Neal Zimmerman, eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
caad0PFbOyW3Nf/Superb Rewards

----

bOyW3N.