RE: "Hello Group" Brake syst, changer over ???

RE: "Hello Group" Brake syst, changer over ???

[AD removed for archives]
Get $1000.00 Overnight! Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! Many Lenders are 100% Paperless!
Let The Wizard Find the right Lender for you!
caadHk8bOyW3Na/911PaydayAdvance

So you want to put a Midland-Ross booster with an updated double
reservoir master cylinder set up out of a all drum 1963 Fury into your
1965 Coronet 500 that is a non-power booster all drum car?

Follow the splitter/brake lines on the '63 and use the same setup/route
on your '65.

Can't remember if the brake pushrod is the same power/vs regular.
Someone will know.

Gary H.

killerjay rodskie wrote:

> My car originally came with a single master cyl. '10
> drum Manuel brake set up.
>
>  The car stops not so safe, and sometimes scares me.
> I have access to a Midland-Ross booster with an up
> dated double res. master cyl set up all put together
> that's in real good shape.
>
> The P.Booster set up came out of a 63 Fury that the
> brakes were working in order.
>
> My ? is can i transfer this Syst. to my car without
> having to go threw any headache's,,,,like just a
> normal change over process or are their things that
> are going to set me back or create more problems.
>
> Thank's
>
> Jay Rod.
> 65 Coronet 500.

[AD removed for archives]
Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
caadHllbOyW3Nf/Nexiderm

----

bOyW3N.